(A few) Items:
A recent essay on intelligibility in rap lyrics published by IASPM.US.
1. Pitchfork review with Jascha Hoffman of the first RATATAT album (from way back in 2004!): http://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/6913-ratatat/
2. quaver viol consort plays Cima’s Canzona detto il Capriccio, animated by Stephen Malinowski using his amazing Music Animation Machine: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHHbHa9gQw4
3. An essay on the politics of technique published in an anthology of writing by East Coast artists edited by Rob Bettman: http://book.dayeight.org
4. Treble viol improvisation over a ground: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqxlfbJS8QQ
5. Some reviews I wrote for SF Classical Voice: http://www.sfcv.org/author/loren-ludwig
6. Twin Guitar Boogie live in C’Ville with Joe Adkins, Lee Bidgood, David Cosper, and Mary Simpson: www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA9adqlhoww